It's the night before I leave to the MTC, and I'm setting up this blog so that everyone who has expressed an interest in getting updates from me can do so easily. My mother will be updating this blog periodically with my letters and emails from the field. My contact will be limited, and I'm not sure whether I'll be able to respond directly to letters sent to me, but I will most definitely read and appreciate them. For the next three weeks or so, I'll be in the Missionary Training Center in Provo. If you wish to contact me, you can send emails to alexander.grasley@myldsmail.net, or you can send letters to my mailing address as follows:
Elder Alexander Barnes Grasley
MTC Mailbox #97
AZ-PHX 0208
2005 N 900 E
Provo, UT 84604-1793
I'll be at this address for 3 weeks, and after that I'll update with my Phoenix address. Thanks everyone, and I'll see you in two years!
God be with you,
Elder Grasley
No comments:
Post a Comment